Thursday, January 6, 2011

POAS on the brain

So, I am about 9dpo, and I can't stop thinking about POAS.  I started dreaming about it 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I had the most amazing dream. It consisted of POAS and seeing a bright 2nd line. I remember feeling completely amazed and shocked and SO happy. That's all it was, but I woke up feeling SO happy. It was a great feeling, but then I remembered that I am only on like day 4 of my cycle and I have had nothing but BFNs for the past 7 months. I thought to myself, wow, this is going to be a looong cycle if I am already thinking about POAS. I had another dream that I got a BFP within the past week. It didn't feel nearly as real, but still made me wonder what I will see when the POAS time finally comes.

R and I are both feeling really good about this cycle. Apparently I'm not the only one counting down the days until I can test. R asked me yesterday, "Did you pee on a stick this morning?" Yeah, that was at 8dpo. He said, "Aren't you supposed to be able to test 4 days before your missed period?"  He sounds like a preg test commercial. :-)  I explained that the chances of me getting a positive at 8dpo even if I was pregant is pretty unlikely, so I would probably keep testing anyway, so I might as well just wait.  But, I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I am thinking I might test tomorrow. I usually don't test until 13-14 dpo.  Now that I wrote that, I will probably wake up at like 3 am having to pee. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment