Monday, March 21, 2011

Popped!

Apparently my belly popped at about 12 weeks......


Just kidding! :-)  This is a prosthetic belly that I found in the dressing room of a maternity shop.

But, my belly has started to bulge a little. It has actually been bulging since about 5 weeks. I have been really bloated since then, but in the past few weeks it has been a little less bloat and more bump.  I had the opportunity to do some shopping in a larger city a week ago and found some great deals on maternity clothes to get me through the next couple months. I found a couple 2nd hand/consignment stores with really nice clothes, plus some great clearance at department stores.  Maternity clothes are SO comfortable. I still have a couple pairs of regular pants that I can button, but they are pretty uncomfortable.

Along with shopping, my husband and I also got to go to the Rock and Worship Road Show.  It was awesome!  I love The Afters, I only wish they got to play more than 5 or so songs.  Mercy Me closed the show and it was so worshipful.  It was amazing to worship with thousands of other people.  I think it gave us a teeny tiny glimpse of what heaven will be like.

I will leave you with a picture of the real belly bump at 12 weeks:


2 comments:

  1. i look sort of similar to you! i bought some maternity khakis because my other ones were just not cutting it, even with the beband. they are so comfortable! my biggest pair of jeans still fits, but i have a feeling its days are numbered. yay for baby bellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! Hope you can update soon. I'm wondering how you're doing!! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete